Defined – A group of indispensable persons. The basic, center, most important, essential or enduring part.
Objective – To create a group of young people that realize their talents, abilities and strengths are to be centered on CHRIST and that they are HIS chosen generation.
Fusion Values – foundational guidelines that give us direction
The Fusion plan is varied in it’s design. We want to give our youth every opportunity to excel in the Kingdom of God. The following is a list of programs/activities we are engaged in.
- GOD is in control
- People are most important
- Knowing God is more important than knowing about God
- Doing the right thing is more important than doing things right
- My way isn’t always the best way
- I am ready to minister to others…NOW!
- I must get alone with God
- The Journey takes time
- Having fun is not against the rules
- Spiritual growth is spiritual, so…
- Ask questions:
- Slow growth is better than fast
- Discomfort is better than comfort
- One size does not fit all – be yourself
- Xtreme Teens – Total fun night
- The Fusion Elements – Prayer/Fasting
- Hear Me Out – Discussion/discipleship
- The Fusion Challenge – Evangelism
- The Fusion Project – Acts of Service
- The Fusion Funding – Fundraising